HELLA PLATINUM 100: brighter, whiter and with greater performance
HELLA PLATINUM 100 – new dimensions of halogen automotive lamps. Brighter and whiter than ever before. The latest development from the reliable HELLA PLATINUM generation emits even more light onto the road.
HELLA PLATINUM 100: Halogen automotive lamp for more light, more visibility, more safety
The HELLA PLATINUM 100 sets new standards in terms of performance. Up to 100 % more brightness, a light cone up to 40 meters longer and 20 % whiter light (3700K) compared to standard halogen lamps – the perfect precondition for safe and fatigue-free driving. Because of their improved features, HELLA PLATINUM 100 headlamps ensure improved visibility and significantly better response times. For all car drivers wanting to show their fists to darkness.
- Up to 100 % more light on the road (compared to standard halogen lamps) for fatigue-free and comfortable driving
- A light cone up to 40 meters longer (compared to standard halogen lamps) for better visibility and significantly longer response times
- Up to 20 % whiter light (compared to standard halogen lamps) via partial cobalt coating of the glass bod
- More efficient generation of light thanks to optimized noble filler gas formula
- Higher resistance due to robust filament design
- Eye-catching design with light blue coating and silver dome
- The most powerful HELLA halogen automotive lamp
Find out more @ E-Trimas Official Store
|HELLA PLATINUM 100: Overview of lamp types|